Running Your Own MQTT Broker On Windows
By default, the MQTT broker is included in the IntegraXor installer. To run your own MQTT broker locally on Windows, follow the steps below.
- Go to Start menu and look for Ecava IntegraXor Project Editor or Ecava IntegraXor SCADA Server, right-click on it and select Properties.
- The Properties menu will appear. Copy the Start in location without the quotation marks and close the Properties menu.
- Go to Start menu and open Command Prompt.
- In Command Prompt, type in the command below and press Enter. The directory may be different. Refer to the steps above to get the correct directory location.
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Ecava\IntegraXor\
- Next, type the command below and press Enter. Now the MQTT broker is running.
net start mosquitto
- To stop the broker, type the command below.
net stop mosquitto