How to set alarm notification and output for active and inactive alarm state
Normally, alarms are configured to notify operators when the alarm goes active. But what if user wants the alarm to also notify operators when it goes inactive? Follow these steps below to learn how to do it.
- First, navigate to the alarm group and select the alarm message.
- Next, add %|% in the message box to separate between the active alarm message and the inactive alarm message.
- When the alarm is active, it will send a message saying “Humidity is below 25%”.
- And when the alarm becomes inactive, it will send a message saying “Humidity is OK.”
- Next, click on Output Format under Alarm.
- Enable Active and Inactive under Output When Alarm State column of the preferred format.
- Save and restart your project.