IntegraXor 3.60.4050 dated 23Mar11
This version is the official version of previous beta, except HTML visual editing which is still in preliminary stage has been taken out. This version is released mainly for previously announced SQL unauthenticated vulnerability fix, as an additional note, this vulnerability allows attacker to access historical data in database, but no I/O devices can be directly compromised/controlled via this vulnerability. Nevertheless, we urge all user to upgrade to this latest version for better security/stability concern.
- * Server task log shows some of the activity log in debug mode only.
- ^ Fixed case sensitive search.
- ^ Various minor bug fixes for P.E. data entry.
- ^ Improved Report Server stability.
- ^ Server stability improvement.
- ^ Fixed SQL unauthenticated vulnerability.
- + Web server added with client login/logout history. (beta)
- + For easier reference, server task log can now be selected and copied into clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C. (beta)