How To Run IGX Project Automatically During Windows Startup
By default, several software are set to launch during Windows startup. But what if user wishes to launch their IGX project automatically during startup? This method can also be used for any other software.
Here are a few steps on how to run IGX project automatically during Windows startup.
- Press the Windows Key + R to open up the Run dialog box.
- Type “shell:startup” in the Run dialog box and click OK to open the Startup folder.
- Navigate to the project folder and create a shortcut of the project file (.igx) on your desktop.
- Next, move the project shortcut into the Startup folder.
- Now that the project shortcut is in the Startup folder, IGX project will automatically run after Windows startup.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more assistance or leave a comment below.
View IGX online demo here.