Demo Extension License DEMO+
The Demo Extension License (DEMO+) allows you to extend your IGX SCADA demo runtime trial license for 7 days from the time of activation. After activating this DEMO+ trial license, you can let the SCADA project run continuously for up to 7 days as compared to the standard 2 hours demo. You can start and stop the project for any number of times during this 7 days period. During this extended DEMO+ period, all IGX SCADA features will be enabled for you to fully trial your project/application before purchasing the full license or upgrade license.
The DEMO+ extended trial license of 7 days allows you to:
- Get 7 (seven) full days to fully test your SCADA project with your hardware and environment of choice.
- Deploy your SCADA project to site while waiting for the purchasing department to acquire the full license.
- Ensure that your SCADA project will run continuously on the day of an important presentation to a customer or superiors.
- Test an optional module / an additional driver on top of an existing full license before upgrading.
- Collect sufficient logged data to see trend lines over various periods of the day and week.
- Observe performance and behavior of the project/hardware/integration over various periods of the day and week.
- Monitor for reliability and efficacy of time based triggers/events such as alarms, reports and scripts for periods longer than 2 hours.
This DEMO+ extension license is not refundable.