IntegraXor 3.6.4000.0 dated 17 Dec 2010 Change Log
- + Added most waited innovative report module, allowing one time layout configuration for both display and printout at one go.
- + Added setSql() and getSql() for more convenient database interactions.
- + Added table import/export function for faster data entry work.
- + Added OPC server into standard release.
- ^ PE save tables based on proper dependency order.
- ^ PE file view auto refresh.
- ^ PE text editor supports code folding for html and script files.
- ^ PE fix problem openning projects from MRU when there is 1 or more table already opened.
- ^ Server GUI port monitor splitter pane is now resizable.
- ^ Support system tags as alarm and script trigger.
- ^ Server script won’t cause stack overflow when the script calls itself.
- ^ Improved comm. establishment for OPC driver connection.
- ^ Improved system stability.
- * Driver treats connection as disconnected only if timeout.
- * Fixed varios PE project saving bugs.
- * Fixed alarm task bugs.
A Simple Report Layout with Automated Archiving Interface Buttons